1. Support and maintain service user wellbeing, and promote activities within the daily care plan.
2. Maintain detailed and accurate care records, which are reviewed and evaluated on a monthly basis, or according to service users changing needs.
3. The ordering, storage and administering of all medication according to the company’s policy and within the NMC guidelines.
4. To ensure the effective exchange of information of service user care and operational matters of the home at each shift handover or at any time.
5. Monitoring of residents dietary intake as part of the overall nutritional assessment.
6. Adherence to company infection control policy and requirements.
7. To follow the NMC guidelines in regard to tissue viability.
8. Record and report any adverse incidents relating to SoVa or RIDDOR and any other issues that relate to whistle blowing.
9. Act on complaints following the Caring Homes complaints procedure.
10. Monitor the delivery of care provided by the staff team.
11. Ensure confidentiality at all times regarding operational issues, service user and information relating to colleagues.
12. The maintenance of good interpersonal relationships with service users, colleagues and visitors.
13. To work effectively within a multi discipline team and local support agencies, for example Age Concern.
14. Ensure supervision of staff is undertaken no less than 6 times a calendar year.
15. Provide training support and advice where necessary to all Care Assistants.
16. Participate in all meetings as directed by your manager.
17. To understand and participate in the marketing activities of the home.
Minimum Education Level:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
1. IELTS 7.0 (academic version) or above in all sections
2. Successful completion of a three-year (or equivalent) undergraduate education and training programme, which must include a practical component
3. 12 months post-registration practice experience or practised for at least 450 hours in the previous three years.
4. A self-declaration that they are of good health and good character
Accident & Incident Reporting
Basic First Aid
Basic Health & Safety
Basic Wound Care
Dementia & Parkinson Disease
Dealing with Difficult People & Situations
Introduction to Marketing
Location: Suite No.802, Level 8, Menara Amcorp, Amcorp Trade Centre, 18, Jalan Persiaran Barat, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Melorita Healthcare
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Melorita Healthcare is a Malaysian based healthcare recruitment agency. Set up over 35 years ago we are the pioneers in this business and have been providing healthcare professionals with the best jobs in locations around the world for over 3 decades. MELORITA has its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and branch offices in all major cities in Malaysia including Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu. Melorita continues to grow and is always looking for new opportunities to provide its clients and candidates and is committed to its vision of being a global company with world class practices.
|Location||Located at various locations in, United Kingdom|
|Name||Melorita - UK BASED|
|Address||Located at various locations in|
A leading healthcare institution in United Kindom is looking for above position mentioned.
The name of the institution is confidential.
Apply for this job by signing up through this portal and get more inside information.
You will be contacted by Melorita Career Consultant for more details and support to effectively apply and get the job you want.