• Ensures that patients’ case-notes and investigations reports are ready before the start of clinic sessions as well as prepare listings of patients for elective procedures.
• Assist the doctors from various disciplines to perform minor clinical procedures
• Assists doctors and provide nursing care to patients during physical examination according to patient’s condition, ensuring patient’s safety at all times
• Provide nursing care and screening programmes for women, including patient counselling.
• Provides financial counselling and education on operation/ treatment procedures.
• Assist in observing and reporting patients' condition and progress during their recovery from the minor procedures
• Establishes and maintains confidentiality on patient’s medical records.
• Maintain confidentiality of patients' medical records at all times.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Dispenses medication according to doctor’s orders.
• Monitor, maintain and replace clinic’s equipment, instruments, inventories and supplies.
• Prepare & pack surgical items/instrument for autoclaving.
• Assists in billing when needed.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Participate in continuous quality improvement activities.
• Ensure nursing care is delivered according to established standards.
• Participate in health promotion & education activities to promote & improve health of patient & the community.
• Ordering of medicine and other supplies
• Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Level:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
• Minimum Diploma Holder
• Malaysian Citizens only
• Fully registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board
• Experience in O&G nursing preferred
• Fluency in English and Mandarin would be an advantage as the job requires communication with English and Mandarin- speaking patients
• Good time management and work organization skills.
• Good working attitude, motivated and has good initiative
• Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Pleasant and confident disposition
• Team player
• Able to deal tactfully and with sensitivity to the needs of customers with different cultural, environmental and social backgrounds.
18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information