- Ensure medical equipment are in good conditions, medical supplies are available to administer 1st aid and emergency cases.
- You will provide direct patient care to an assigned case
- Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to residents, while maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation.
- Assist in taking patient's body temperature and all vital sign during patient transfer.
- To keep record of all the procedure of the patient neatly.
- Report abnormal changes or patterns to on-shift doctor
Minimum Education Level:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
Experience in emergency department is a plus
No.72 Jalan SS2/55, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Regal Ambulance & Medicare Sdn Bhd
We are private ambulance entity who provides quality and affordable healthcare services to the public.