• In charge as team leader ( follow Doctor around).
• Assist doctor in delivery cases or as any procedure.
• Daily checking DDA and doing matron report and ward causes.
• Preparing patient for delivery as well as pre- op and post-op.
• To receive baby in OT for LSCS case.
• Passing report shift to shift.
• Report to Sister in charge any incident or accident happen in the ward.
• To guide Staff Nurse, Community Nurse, Midwife, hospital aide in their work.
• Carry out all other duties that may be assigned by the superior.
• Diploma/ degree in Nursing
• Post Basic in Midwifery
• Experience in O&G and labour room
• Ve, conducting delivery, giving BCG, Breast feeding
Certification/ licensing Requirements
• Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board