Job opening for Paramedical Crew for Emergency Ambulance Service: Medical Assistant / Paramedic / Registered Nurses
Role of the Paramedical Crew:
• Provide front line pre-hospital emergency care.
• Medical retrieval and health related transport for sick and injured people in an emergency and non-emergency setting.
• Accurately assessing and documenting patient’s health and medical needs to determine and implement appropriate paramedical care in line with Ambulance policies and procedures.
• Possess minimum of Diploma in Nursing / Medical Assistant / Paramedic
• Possess Annual Practicing Certificate for Registered Nurse / Medical Assistant
• Possess valid Basic Life Support & Advanced Life Support (BLS/BCLS & ALS/ACLS)
Minimum Education Level:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
Pre-Hospital Care Services
No.72 Jalan SS2/55, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Regal Ambulance & Medicare Sdn Bhd
We are private ambulance entity who provides quality and affordable healthcare services to the public.