• Responsible for carrying out high standard of nursing care and treatment of patient
• To monitor patients closely and able to recognise & alert patient’s change of condition.
• To establish & maintain good and effective interpersonal relationship with patients and their relatives & other inter-disciplinary team members for the achievement of excellent patient treatment outcomes.
• Perform on call duties (where applicable) whenever assigned on the roster (after office hour, weekends, public holiday and day off)
• Good working knowledge of nursing theories, norms, practices and statutory requirements.
- Diploma in Nursing or higher
- State Registered Nurse with or without post basic certificate
- Possess Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experiences in related fields is an advantage
- Additional skills in specialist area will be an added advantage
- Able to communicate in English & Malay Language, any additional language will be an advantage
Allowances, Education support, Good Career Pathway, Free Parking, Recreational Activities, Annual Dinner, Performance Awards, Medical Benefits, etc.
As a part of Manipal Hospitals Klang you can be assured of :
• The opportunity to work with the best talent in the business
• Team based work culture
• Performance driven growth and grooming to take over new responsibilities
• Equal opportunities- Higher education support for self and family members
• Recognition of talent and excellent opportunities to maximise your potential
• Work / life balance