• To provide professional dental nursing services
• To provide advice to clients interested in having treatments and to advise on recommended treatment plans and products, providing both pre and post treatment care
• To advise clients on all aspects of the procedure that they have booked
• Communicate and collaborate with all parties concerned in the care of patients
• To maintain and update patient records and provide administrative assistance
• Plan and carry out nursing duties as and when required
• Candidate must possess at least SPM, STPM, or Diploma in any field
• At least 3 years of working experience in Dental
• Well groomed, professional, with a cheerful disposition
• Applicants must be willing to work on weekends
• Able to converse fluently in Mandarin is an added advantage
Dijaya Plaza, No. 237 Jalan Tun Razak Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Sdn Bhd.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Center is an integrated beauty medical centre that sets the standards in Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine (non-surgical and laser treatments), Dentistry and Healthy Aging in the region. Licensed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, we offer an extensive menu of cosmetic procedures, aesthetic treatments, and health services to enable you to attain your desired perfection – in beauty, health, and wellness.
As a boutique beauty medical centre, we are highly committed to providing customers rst class service and experience with the expertise of a team of highly skilled specialists, supported by the industry’s leading technologies and world-class facilities. You can be assured of professional guidance and customized treatments towards the best desired outcome.
As we are expanding our business in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru and other states, we are seeking qualied professionals who are passionate and positive to be part of us in the following positions: