Render effective and efficient nursing care to all customers in order to meet and exceed customers’ expectations in line with our organization vision and mission.
• Fresh Graduate with at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
• Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board (LJM).
• Passes Malaysian Nursing Board Exam and possess annual practicing license (APC).
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• 5 working days per week.
• The minimum working hours per day is 4 hours.
• No work experience required.
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Cost of Living allowance (COLA)
• Medical Outpatient
• Uniform Provided