• Handling of all blood donations for volunteers, directed, autologous and replacements in the unit.
• Interviewing and assessing donor eligibility to donate blood.
• Providing phlebotomy service for all donations.
• Ensuring safety of all blood donors during and after donation session.
• Maintaining cleanliness of the bleeding room and ensuring proper aseptic conditions for the area and equipments used.
• Performing data entry for the registration of blood donors in BDS.
• Monitoring status of donors for donation and preparing and issuing reminder letters for repeat donations.
• Updating donors on test results and arrange date / time for donation.
• Performing phlebotomy and arranging time-off letters to donors on request.
• Arranging appointments of donors who need counseling by doctors.
• Performing phlebotomy and collect specimens.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Ability to speak in more than one dialect is an added advantage.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Competitive Package & Benefits
• Opportunities to learn new skills & advance in career.
• Join a high performing team