• Handling of all blood donations for volunteers, directed, autologous and replacements in the unit.
• Interviewing and assessing donor eligibility to donate blood.
• Providing phlebotomy service for all donations.
• Ensuring safety of all blood donors during and after donation session.
• Maintaining cleanliness of the bleeding room and ensuring proper aseptic conditions for the area and equipments used.
• Performing data entry for the registration of blood donors in BDS.
• Monitoring status of donors for donation and preparing and issuing reminder letters for repeat donations.
• Updating donors on test results and arrange date / time for donation.
• Performing phlebotomy and arranging time-off letters to donors on request.
• Arranging appointments of donors who need counseling by doctors.
• Performing phlebotomy and collect specimens.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Ability to speak in more than one dialect is an added advantage.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Competitive Package & Benefits
• Opportunities to learn new skills & advance in career.
• Join a high performing team
Lot 2, Jln Lapangan Terbang, Seksyen U2, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is steadfast in providing the highest quality patient care. We are committed in ensuring that those who come through our doors are given the utmost level of care and compassion, and we will assist those in need towards a quick recovery.
With cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced consultants in a wide array of specialties, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is committed in delivering comprehensive customer focused Health Care services with the best clinical and business practices.