• Plan, organize, communicate, supervise and evaluate the total care plan for the patients.
• Assist in moving of casualties from the car to Emergency Room.
• Triage patient upon arrival and set priorities.
• Observe, record of vital signs of patient and report all abnormality of patient’s condition to ER Doctor.
• Assist doctors in examination of patients.
• Ensure doctor’s orders, treatment and investigations are being carried out.
• Administration of medications, record use of DDA drugs and other given treatment.
• Carry out nursing procedures for patients e.g. insertion of ryles tube, catheterization and dressing.
• Carry out diagnostic / therapeutic procedure when required e.g. ECG, nebulizer, blood glucose monitoring.
• Arrange patient for admission, transfer to another hospital or for discharges.
• Assist in coordinating of ambulance services.
• Respond to ambulance call either from patient’s home or road traffic accident victims at any time.
• Transfer of ill / trauma patients needing hospitalization to other hospital by ambulance.
• Check crash cart every shift to ensure all drugs are in place and equipment are in good working order
• Diploma/Degree in Nursing
• SRN registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
• Must possess annual practicing license
• Competitive Package & Benefits
• Opportunities to learn new skills & advance in career.
• Join a high performing team
Lot 2, Jln Lapangan Terbang, Seksyen U2, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is steadfast in providing the highest quality patient care. We are committed in ensuring that those who come through our doors are given the utmost level of care and compassion, and we will assist those in need towards a quick recovery.
With cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced consultants in a wide array of specialties, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is committed in delivering comprehensive customer focused Health Care services with the best clinical and business practices.