• Plan, organize, communicate, supervise and evaluate the total care plan for the patients.
• Assist in moving of casualties from the car to Emergency Room.
• Triage patient upon arrival and set priorities.
• Observe, record of vital signs of patient and report all abnormality of patient’s condition to ER Doctor.
• Assist doctors in examination of patients.
• Ensure doctor’s orders, treatment and investigations are being carried out.
• Administration of medications, record use of DDA drugs and other given treatment.
• Carry out nursing procedures for patients e.g. insertion of ryles tube, catheterization and dressing.
• Carry out diagnostic / therapeutic procedure when required e.g. ECG, nebulizer, blood glucose monitoring.
• Arrange patient for admission, transfer to another hospital or for discharges.
• Assist in coordinating of ambulance services.
• Respond to ambulance call either from patient’s home or road traffic accident victims at any time.
• Transfer of ill / trauma patients needing hospitalization to other hospital by ambulance.
• Check crash cart every shift to ensure all drugs are in place and equipment are in good working order
• Diploma/Degree in Nursing
• SRN registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
• Must possess annual practicing license
• Competitive Package & Benefits
• Opportunities to learn new skills & advance in career.
• Join a high performing team