• Provide nursing care for patients undergoing surgery.
• Assist surgeons in major or minor operations.
• Maintain standard or nursing care and preoperative planning and implementation of patient care.
• Carry out all the doctors order and preoperatively.
• Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and patient care.
• Hold in confidence with respect to patients believe all personal matters.
• Diploma in Nursing
• Post Basic in Peri-Operative
• Post Basic in Anaesthesia
• Very good in communication interpersonal skills
• Very good documentation skill
• Good documentation skills
• Capable in identifying of the staff pt. needs
• Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to direct, manage and coordinate colleague work direction in theater
Allowances, Education support, Good Career Pathway, Free Parking, Recreational Activities, Annual Dinner, Performance Awards, Medical Benefits, etc.
18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information