• Provide nursing care for patients undergoing surgery.
• Assist surgeons in major or minor operations.
• Maintain standard or nursing care and preoperative planning and implementation of patient care.
• Carry out all the doctors order and preoperatively.
• Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and patient care.
• Hold in confidence with respect to patients believe all personal matters.
• Diploma in Nursing
• Post Basic in Peri-Operative
• Post Basic in Anaesthesia
• Very good in communication interpersonal skills
• Very good documentation skill
• Good documentation skills
• Capable in identifying of the staff pt. needs
• Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to direct, manage and coordinate colleague work direction in theater
Allowances, Education support, Good Career Pathway, Free Parking, Recreational Activities, Annual Dinner, Performance Awards, Medical Benefits, etc.