Plans, directs, and coordinates to maintain standards of patients’ care.
Advises medical staff, department heads, and administrators in matters related to nursing service by performing the duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Assists the Director of Nurse in directing the
activities of licensed and non-licensed personnel who provide healthcare and nursing service to the patients 24-hour, 7 day per week basis.
Coordinates focused training and competency checks for nursing staff.
• Possess Diploma or Degree in Nursing with valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
• Recognised Master and Post Basic qualification (OT) will be an advantage
• State Registered Nurse preferably with 10 years of working experience with 5 years supervisory level in relevant areas
• Working knowledge of healthcare related acts, regulations and accreditation standards
• Ability to plan and organise resources. Possess strong team leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills and able to interact with all levels of staff
Attractive salary packages and beenfits!