• Perform charge nurse duties for daily operations of haemodialysis units
• Responsible for the application of dialysis nursing skills in delivery of treatment to patients
• Record, interpret and report patient responses and collaborate with appropriate members of the interdisciplinary care team
• Provide patient and family teaching
• Document and maintain assigned patient charts
• Prepare, monitor and maintain dialysis machines and systems
Minimum Education Level:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
Diploma/Degree in Nursing or higher
• State Registered Nurse with Post Basic in Renal/Dialysis certificate
• Possess Annual Practicing Certificate
• Previous dialysis experience preferred.
• Applicant must have excellent communication skills and demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
• Able to communicate Bahasa Melayu & basic English, any additional languages will be added advantage
18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information