Article 1 (Service)
(1) "Service" means all services regarding job applications and recruitment and other related services provided by MIMS to Users on the Site.
(2) "User" means any individual who uses the Service.
(4) MIMS and prospective employers that use the Service may contact the Users via email, SMS, direct mail, postal service, telephone or other similar means of communication when providing Services to the Users. Such communication may contain the URL of websites that relate to the information provided by MIMS or telephone number as contact information for inquiries.
Article 2（Prohibited Matters）
User must not do any of the following when using the Service:
(1) register or provide false information;
(2) act in such a way as to infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights of MIMS, other users or third parties;
(3) act in such a way as to infringe the property, privacy rights or other rights of MIMS, other users or third parties;
(4) transfer information obtained through use of the Service to a third party for purposes beyond the utilization purpose of the Service or use the information for provision of information to a third party for commercial purpose;
(5) send information that contains harmful computer programs such as computer viruses;
(6) interfere with the operation of the Service;
(7) slander others, including Users of the Service;
(8) act contrary to public policy;
(9) violate laws or regulations; or
(10) otherwise act in a manner MIMS deems inappropriate.
Article 3（Liability of Users）
(1) Users use the Service at their own risk.
(2) Users accept full liability for the content of the information they register.
(3) The registered information referenced in the preceding paragraph may be changed, added, or deleted by Users at any time to the extent necessary for use of the Service and Users undertake at all times to keep information accurate and up to date in a manner compliant with the utilization purpose at their own risk and liability.
Article 4 (Management of User ID and Password)
(1) Users are responsible for managing their User ID and Password and may not share their User Name or Password with a third party, or lease, transfer, change name or sale the same to a third party.
(2) Users are solely liable for damage caused by their failure to manage their Password or User ID properly, their misuse, or a use by third parties and MIMS shall not bear any liability arising therefrom.
(3) Users must notify MIMS immediately on becoming aware that their Password or User ID has been stolen or used by a third party and shall in such circumstances act as directed by MIMS.
Article 5（Working Condition）
MIMS will pass on communications from Users at their request for the purposes of verifying the terms of employment or other contractual terms with a prospective employer, provided however that MIMS gives no guarantee that terms of employment so communicated to Users shall reflect the detail of the final version of such contract and Users shall be directly and solely responsible for verifying the terms of employment or other contractual terms offered by a prospective employer before entering into any such contract at their own risk.
Article 6（Deletion of Information）
(1) If the transmission, provision or similar of information by Users constitutes or is reasonably believed by MIMS to constitute any of the acts proscribed by Article 2 above, MIMS may take all necessary measures including without limitation deleting or stopping the transmission of all or part of the information without notice to the User.
Article 7（Use of provided information）
Users are deemed to have granted MIMS a gratuitous non-exclusive licence without territorial restriction to use, duplicate, disclose, transmit, distribute, assign, lease, translate and adapt information provided by Users through the use of the Service excluding individual identifying information* including without limitation names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. Users shall not assert against MIMS any moral, personality or privacy rights or any rights of authorship.
* The term “individual identifying information” means information about an individual such as their name, address, telephone number, email address or similar based on which a specific individual can be identified or information that will enable the identification of a specific individual by reference to other information.
Article 8（Handling of Personal Information）
Article 9（Change of contents of the Service）
MIMS may change the content of the Service without prior notice in order to maintain the sound operation of the Service and Users shall not be entitled to object to the same.
Article 10（Suspension, Termination, etc., of Service ）
If any of the following events occurs, MIMS shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the Service without prior notice to or consent from Users:
(1) where MIMS conducts periodical or emergency maintenance or updating of the system for operation of the Service (the “System”) or similar such actions;
(2) where provision of the Service becomes impracticable due to infection by computer viruses that cannot be prevented by an ordinary anti-virus measures, fire, power outage, a large scale disaster or other force majeure;
(3) a sudden breakdown of the System or similar event; or
(4) where MIMS otherwise determines that it has become difficult to provide the the Service.
Article 11（Deletion of registration by Users）
Users may delete registrations to the Service at its own discretion.
(1) MIMS does not warrant inter alia the accuracy or usefulness of information about third parties including without limitation corporate information, information contained in advertisements or otherwise howsoever provided by third parties, or information registered and posted on the Service by Users, or other similar information.
(2) MIMS is not liable for damage suffered by Users as a result of signing-up to the Service or using the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, this immunity shall extend to the provision of information by third parties.
(3) MIMS is not liable in any way for damage suffered by Users arising from the suspension, interruption, malfunction of or change in the provision of the Service, the deletion or loss of User information, the deletion of User registrations, the loss of data due to the use of the Service, failure or damage to equipment, or other damage incurred in relation to the Service.
(4) MIMS is not liable whatsoever in respect of any website other than the Website or information that can be obtained therefrom even if a link to other website is provided on the Website or vice versa.
(5) MIMS does not warrant that any job application by Users by using the Service shall be successful.
Article 15（Compensation for Damage）
Article 16（Governing Law and Jurisdiction）