Article 1 (Services)
MIMS and prospective employers may contact you via email, SMS, Whatsapp, direct mail, postal service, telephone or other similar means of communication when providing and performing the Services to you. Such communication may contain the URL of websites that relate to the information provided by MIMS or telephone number as contact information for inquiries.
MIMS grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to access, use this Site only as expressly permitted in the Terms. You shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of this Site in any way through any means or device.
Article 2 (Prohibited Matters)
You must not do any of the following when using the Services:
Article 3 (Our Responsibility For Loss or Damage Suffered By You)
MIMS publish the Site “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site, the accuracy or completeness of the information or the Services referred to on this Site, and/or non-infringement. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, MIMS also expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person whosoever in respect of any loss, damage, death, personal injury or other consequences whatsoever, howsoever caused or arising, suffered by any such person by their use of or reliance upon, in any way, the information contained in this Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
Article 4 (Management of Your User ID and Password)
(1) You are responsible for managing your User ID and password provided by MIMS and may not share your User ID or password with a third party, or lease, transfer, change name or sale the same to a third party.
(2) You are solely liable for damage caused by your failure to manage your User ID or Password properly, your misuse, or a use by third parties and MIMS shall not bear any liability arising therefrom.
(3) Your must notify MIMS immediately on becoming aware that your Password or User ID has been stolen or used by a third party and shall in such circumstances act as directed by MIMS.
Article 5（Working Condition）
MIMS will pass on communications from you at your request for the purposes of verifying the terms of employment or other contractual terms with a prospective employer, provided however that MIMS gives no guarantee that terms of employment so communicated to you shall reflect the detail of the final version of such contract and you shall be directly and solely responsible for verifying the terms of employment or other contractual terms offered by a prospective employer before entering into any such contract at your own risk.
Article 6（Deletion of Information)
(1) If the transmission, provision or similar of information by you constitutes or is reasonably believed by MIMS to constitute any of the acts proscribed by Article 2 above, MIMS may take all necessary measures including without limitation deleting or stopping the transmission of all or part of the information without notice to you.
(2) MIMS may suspend the use of the Services or delete your account without notice to you if the you breach any of the provisions of this Terms including Article 2.
Article 7（Change of contents of the Services）
MIMS may change the content of the Services without prior notice in order to maintain the sound operation of the Services and you shall not object to the same.
Article 8（Suspension, Termination, or Withdraw of Services）
If any of the following events occurs, MIMS shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the Services without prior notice to or consent from you:
• where MIMS otherwise determines that it has become difficult to provide the Services.
Article 9（Deletion of registration by Users）
You may delete registrations to the Services at your own discretion.
(1) MIMS does not warrant inter alia the accuracy or usefulness of information about third parties including without limitation corporate information, information contained in advertisements or otherwise howsoever provided by third parties, or information registered and posted on the Services by you, or other similar information.
(2) MIMS is not liable for damage suffered by you as a result of signing-up to the Services or using the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, this immunity shall extend to the provision of information by third parties.
(3) MIMS is not liable in any way for damage suffered by you arising from the suspension, interruption, malfunction of or change in the provision of the Services, the deletion or loss of your information, the deletion of your registrations, the loss of data due to the use of the Services, failure or damage to equipment, or other damage incurred in relation to the Services.
(4) MIMS is not liable whatsoever in respect of any website other than this Site or information that can be obtained therefrom even if a link to another website is provided on this Site or vice versa.
(5) MIMS does not warrant that any job application by you by using the Services shall be successful.
(6) MIMS is not liable for damage suffered by you unless it results from MIMS’ willful act or gross negligence and its liability shall be limited to direct, non-consequential loss arising in the ordinary course of events. In the event that the limitation of liability pursuant to this Terms is deemed to be unenforceable in accordance with its terms in light of applicable consumer law or any other statutory provisions or rules of the common law, this limitation of liability clause shall be upheld to the maximum extent otherwise permitted by applicable law. For the avoidance of doubt, if any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Article 11（Amendment to the Terms）
MIMS may amend the Terms at any time MIMS deems necessary. Every time you wish to use our Site and Services, please check the Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
Article 12（Assignment of Status Under the Terms）
(1) You shall not assign, transfer, grant security over or otherwise dispose of the rights or obligations under the Terms to a third party without prior written consent from MIMS.
(2) If MIMS transfers its business pertaining to the Services to another company, MIMS may transfer, pursuant to such business transfer, its status under the agreement for the use of the Services, rights and obligations under the Terms, registered matters of you and other customer information to the transferee of the business transfer, and you hereby agree in advance to such transfer. The business transfer set out in this paragraph includes, not only ordinary business transfers but also a company split and all other forms of corporate reorganisation.
Article 13（Compensation for Damage）
Article 14（Governing Law and Jurisdiction）
(1) This Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
(2) All disputes, arguments or disagreements arising between the parties arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall be referred to and finally resolved by Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in Singapore in accordance with the SIAC Rules. The arbitration proceedings shall be in English, and the number of arbitrators shall be one (1) arbitrator.
Updated: 18 August 2017